What can you expect on your first Jet Pack flight?
- Before you enter the water, you will get a personal in-depth instruction from one of our certified instructors. Safety is our highest priority.
- You will wear a US coast guard certified life-vest and a Jet-Pack that will float on its own so there isn't really much you need to do to stay above the water. You will float like a cork
- While in the water, you will wear a helmet with built-in headphones and our instructor will be in audio contact with you during your entire flight
- Our instructors will also control the throttle while riding on the Jet Ski right behind you.
- As a first time flyer, you will start at skill level 1 and our instructor will work you up one level at the time. He will inform you before adding more power, and if you're not comfortable going a level up, you just signal him and he will keep you where you feel most comfortable.
- Control at waist high in the water
- Control at knee high in the water
- Control at ankles in the water
- Control at 2-4 feet above the water
- Control at 6-8 feet above the water
- Fly 10-30 feet above the water
- Don't expect to fly 30 feet above the water on your first flight although you would not be the first one to manage this
- And most important: Relax and enjoy this unforgettable experience
Below is a slideshow showing a 15 year old girl from Canada on her very first flight in December 2014.